cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while printing cheque

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I am trying to print the Cheques using the print workbench. I created a Sap script, there is a problem while trying to print multiple cheques through the spool request.

The first Cheque gets printed properly but after printing the first cheque the printer scrolls two cheques. My cheque size is 1/3rd of A4 size which means I can fit in 3 cheques in A4 size paper. I have created a page format & format type in SPAD with the size similar to my Cheques. But I am not able to create any custom paper size in the printer properties. It is always taking A4 size..

Did I miss anything? Please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geeta Devi,

Still the same encountered. The printer still treat as letter paper lay-out. Any more ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope your printing the cheque through spool request.

In sp01 Spool Request -> Print - > Print with changed parameters

try to give the Format of the paper and check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SaiRam,

Thanks for your reply. I already did what you advise still same problem. Yes I'm using a dot matrix printer.

Any more ideas or solution?

Thanks,

Paul

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you are printing your cheque in dot matrix printer, this usually happen... check your page format and create a new which may solve your problem...

Ex,

in SPAD ---.Full Admin(push button ) --->Device Types ->Page Formats->In Change Mode --->Create a New -

> Assign Width and Height.....?

Regards,

SaiRam