Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDMSearchRecords Web Service WS_LogonProblem Error

former_member1173626
Participant
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

i have followed every step in the blog "Using NetWeaver...to Search the MDM Repository" and i test the searchRecords web service, i always get the same error:

<b>Problem while connecting to MDM repository: xxx on server: xxx at port: xxx. Maybe the Repository-Information has not been set correctly at the requested query.</b>

yes i have done the VA configuration adapter settings, as per the instructions in the document. yes the user id exists in the mdm repository.

but it always fails with "WS_LogonProblem" and the above message. i've seen several other messages with the same problem, but there was no solution.

finally, i even downloaded all the latest components to make sure everything is on the same SP level and I also updated (redeployed) all the MDM J2EE components, so everything should be in sync, but the problem is still there.

do you have any idea what the problem is? what i'm doing wrong?

thx very much,

mm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you entered the repository information case-sensitive.

On which version are you working?

Caroline

former_member1173626
Participant
0 Kudos

hello caroline,

yes, i saw that message thread about case sensitivity and i entered everything in the exact same case.

we're running MDM 5.5 SP05 patch 2 hotfix 5 (i recently patched up to hf 5 because i thought that would fix the problem but obviously it did not).

thanks,

mm

former_member1173626
Participant
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

i managed to solve the problem! at last resort i decided to recreate the repository using the latest archive.

i reloaded the data and the web service test worked fine.

rgds,

mm

Answers (0)