cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing : different sales org. but same prices ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question regarding pricing : I need to create a client in a specific sales organization (A). But this client must use the prices of a different sales organization (B) ! Actually, every time these prices are updated in sales org B, this would automatically our new client's prices.

Does anybody know how to handle that ?

Thanks !

Fred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fredric,

Once you careate a Pricing procedure then this can be assigned to any number of sales areas.

If you want to see the changes done for the pricing procedure of one sales Org say A, to a different sales Org. B, the you can assing single pricing procedure to both the sales Org.

then automatically what ever changes you do in the prices will effect in both the sales orgs.

In OVKK we assing pricing procedure to

1. Sales Org

2. Dist. Channel

3. Division

4. Customer Pricing Procedure

5. Document Pricing Procedure

As you are saying only one dist. channel and one division, then you will be having 2 sales areas i.e., with first sales org and one with another sales org.

If you want to give the pricing based on the customers, then you can put all those customers into one customer pricing procedure (it is kept in Customer Master Data -> sales area data -> sales Tab -> customer Pricing Procedure), and assing your pricing procedure to this customer pricing procedure. then what ever the changes you do in the pricing, then these specific customers will get the new pricing effect.

Hope this gives you some idea.

REWARD IF HELPFUL

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fred,

as per your scenario I tried, tested and was successful as below.

Copy Condition table 305 to 999 and delete Sales Org from That if you dont want control by Dist Channel the you can delete that also.

copy access sequence PR02 to ZPRO and assign an Access at Access number 08 with table 999 and mark exclusive.

Copy Condition Type PR00 to ZPRO and then assign access sequence ZPRO created above.

Copy your standard pricing procedure to new one and then change the condition type PR00 to ZPRO in that .

now for customer (client) which you want to have same price in different Organisation. make him customer pricing Procedure as Z1 for respective Sales Area.

now you the pricing procedure determintion woth respect to Customer pricing Z1 and Document pricing remined unchanged as Standard and for resptive sales area as assign the new Priing Procedure you created above.

create a record in VK11 for ZPRO and for that customer and material.

now you can test and hope this suffice your need as it did in my testing.

<u><b>REWARD POINT</b></u> .

for more clarification you can call me at 0091-9892709412

Thanks and regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashu,

Thanks for this long and detailed reply !! I'm going to check this right away.

I forgot to tell that we only have 1 dist channel and 1 division here, but this should not change anything, I hope.

I'll keep you informed of my testing. And I might have other questions !!

Thanks again

Frederic

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Frederic,

If you have one Divsion and one Dist Channel even then there will be no problem you can test as per my mail and do let me know.

<u><b>REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL</b></u>

regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashu,

I found one problem, but not linked to your solution : we won't accept to create a specific pricing procedure for one customer ... And it seems that it's required by your solution, isn't it ?

Regards

Frederic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

Making pricing procedure is one time job and you can then assign customer pricing procedure with Z1 and use to determine that procedure every time when you require to have such requirement for as many customer you want and for that specific area which you want to combine.

Actually this scenario can only be possible by creating new procedure.

<u><b>REWARD POINT IF HELPFULL</b></u>

regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

one thing you can do is that the same PP can be flown into both the sales areas (sales orgdivdc). but even then you will have to maintain the condition records for both sales orgs. alternatively you can club the two customers into one customer grp and maintain the records on the customer grp level. then you will have to maintain the data only once

saurabh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic,

What do you mean by Client? If you are little more specific about your scenario, somebody can answer your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By client, I mean actually "Customer" ! via XD03, for instance. Sorry for the confusion !

My main issue is that prices should be automatically updated for this customer when prices are updated in the other Sales Org.

Thanks again.

Frederic

PS : I'm French, so that's the reason why my English might sound "strange", sometime !