cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS27 Replacing MIC in REcipes and Inspection plans.

Former Member

Did any body tried replacing MIC using transaction QS27.

I tried and was not able to replace them , having a lock indicator in the where used list which is restricting me to select the recipes or inspection plan in which i want to replace.

I am using MIC of type reference characteristics.

I even contacted SAP for this and they have suggested to implement enhancement QPAA0004.

Did any one out there had similar situation and implemented this enhancement.

Need procedure to implement this enhancement.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Mirza,

as previously described this exit is designed for the replacement of MIC's, which are not intended to be replaced in the standard. -> In this case you are using reference characteristics and the replacement of these characteristics is programmed in the standard, and can be done using C202 transaction. As far as I can see you have to change the recipies indivually.

I hope that this answers your question.

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did activated user exit and In module EXIT_SAPMQPDA_001 set the parameter "e_lock_indicator = 'X' " .

Do my application developer have to write a code in the include of the exit or just setting this parameter should work.

I tried setting the parameter but it did not work.

I applied break point in the exit and executed qs27 it did not hit the user exit.

any thing else i need to do

regards

0 Kudos

Hello Mirza,

in the exit QPAA0004 you can use the include in the function module EXIT_SAPMQPDA_001 to mark a single entry as replaceable.

To use the exit try the following:

Start QS27 with the data you want to change, then press Usage -> Here you run into the exit. If you set the parameter "e_lock_indicator = 'X'" then all routings/recipies should indicate that a change is possible.

Then mark a single entry and press the button settings. Set the display mode to 'A' and press enter. Now you can press the button 'start replacement' in this case the EXIT EXIT_SAPLCQBM_002 is processed.

Note: EXIT_SAPMQPDA_001 only allows you to to mark one entry as

'replaceable' and nothing else.

It will only allow you to replace MIC's, which are not intended to be replaced in the standard.

I hope that this information helps resolve the described issue.

Regards,

Isabelle