cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_SEND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyboy

I have a sync SOAP -> XI -> RFC scenario.

When my RFC takes more than 60 seconds, its response is not registered in SXMB_MONI. Actually, when HTTP_SEND step (XML Message >> Header >> PerformanceHeader >> HTTP_SEND) takes more than 60 seconds, the response from the RFC is not registered (that is, the sender message status/icon is an empty circle).

How can I increase this timeout ?

Julio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

please have a look at the following blog and see if it helps

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/06/08/xi-timeouts-timeouts-timeouts

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aamir, for responsing! But I already knew this blog. My RUNTIME >> HTTP_TIMEOUT parameter on SXMB_ADM is larger than 60 seconds, but my connection still fails after 60 seconds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you dont have any problems in sending the request from SOAP to RFC.its failing only in the response,right?

I hope you enabled the message monitoring parameter(LOGGING_SYNC) for Sync messages in SXMB_ADM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu, the integration is working fine. Only some times, when my RFC/ABAP takes a long time to run, it fails.

Julio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Julio,

Just check this link.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it's pretty late to answer this question, but you need to change the values of icm/server_port_< n > parameters as visible in SMICM transacn.

For that you have to go to RZ10 transaction and add parameters

for e.g.

icm/server_port_0 = PROT=HTTP,PORT=1080,TIMEOUT=30,PROCTIMEOUT=600

You have to adjust Timeout and Proctimeout as per your req. Then restart the server.

Follow Note 824554 for further clarification.

Regards

Arpil

• Plz reward points for useful answers.

Answers (0)