cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error"Unable to move object.Change lists were not part of same import"(Urg)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While trying to inport the object i am faceing the error like <b>""Unable to move object. Change lists were not part of the same import"."</b>

It seems that this is quite common problem that we are faceing. i searched all the threds for fails to find the right solution of this.

There is no such other object that i am trying to activate.(present in the activate list)

I found that most of the people found this problem, So can anyone please let me know how can i solve this problem. PLease let me know little early as this is a highly urget issue.

Thanks,

JAY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input,

Any idea how to resolve this one.

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jay

This is what i suggest,

Option 1

1) find all the objects and find owners if they are still there then ask them to complete activation..

Option 2

If owners of objects arent around then you can do the activation..However make sure the user who you are doing it as is the XI Super User ....

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

When you import communication channel, you need to reconfigure all CC...iits parameters get resetted. Goback to CC parameters and set it again..

Hope this will work.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i transfer the same things from to my name and then tried to activated this one i am faceing a a lot of errors . it may be more than 1000 thouand of lines , but from that i have traces somethings like"""

<b><i>Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Communication Channel | BS_SAPRD1 | CCO_IDOC_MRS_MeterReading: Attempt to access application REPOSITORY using Http Method Invocation (HMI) failed. Detailed information: Invoking ROA method "ReadObjects" via HMI ... FAILED due to following exception: Message: Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://drprd-db1:8003/rep/remoteobjectaccess/int?container=ejb" with user "XIDIRUSER". Response code is 404, response message is "Not found" Stacktrace: com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiCoreException: Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://drprd-db1:8003/rep/remoteobjectaccess/int?container=ejb" with user "XIDIRUSER". Response code is 404, response message is "Not found" at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiCoreException.newCommunicationError</i>(</b>HmiCoreException.java:83)...............

Check result for Sender Agreement | BS_MRS | pub_MRS_MeterReading | | : Attempt to access application REPOSITORY using Http Method Invocation (HMI) failed. Detailed information: Invoking ROA method "ReadObjects" via HMI ... FAILED due to following exception: Message: Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://drprd-db1:8003/rep/remoteobjectaccess/int?container=ejb" with user "XIDIRUSER". Response code is 404, response message is "Not found" Stacktrace: com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiCoreException: Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://drprd-db1:8003/rep/remoteobjectaccess/int?container=ejb" with user "XIDIRUSER". Response code is 404, response message is "Not found" at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiCoreException.newCommunicationError(HmiCoreException.java:83) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiHttpClientImpl.sendRequestAndReceiveResponseViaHttp(HmiHttpClientImpl.java:181) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiHttpClientImpl.sendRequestAndReceiveResponse(HmiHttpClientImpl.java:92)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jay,

I guess its obvious that unless you are a super user its not a good idea to transfer all objects to your name. The second issue is the 404 ..page not found at the specified url thats a secondary problem though i believe that error will also be faced by the original owner of the object when trying to activate.

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

This is very common issue. This error comes when you import ID objects with different User Ids.

Just check if you / any other person has imported any other objects using diffrent User ID and not activated yet.

Solution:

What you need to do is goto ID and select "Change List". Under change list select User ="ALL" and click on display..it will show you all change request( which are not activated) for all users.

Right click on "Standard change list" under "change request name" and click on transfer...it will tranfer rrequest on your name..and you can activate them.

Once you activate this you shall be able to import your objects again.

Always remember to import one IB objecs file and activate it before importing new one...also import using same user id so that you will not get this kind of conflict.

Note : When you import IR object ...they get imported in Active status where as you have to manually activate IB objects after importing.

Hope this will solve your problem..

Let us know if you need more details.

Nilesh