cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get PO modifications when no version history exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to get the fields names where PO has been modified, my PO doesn't not contain any history version, so no use to use BBP_PROCDOC_GET_DIFF.

Where can I get the modifications? Any table or module function?

I found the MF BBP_CHANGE_DOC_GENERAL, but it returns the description fields, not technical fields.

I'm working with SRM 3.0.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the tables CDHDR and CDPOS.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Ok for cdhdr and cdpos. But it doesn't really solves my problem.

I want to add something in the Badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI. And i want to know during modification of the PO which field is beeing changed. So i would like to user something like BBP_PROCDOC_GET_DIFF.

If i check in CDHDR and CDPOS, i have the last modifications, i don't have the actual modifications at the moment of the modification of PO.

Peggy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say you change something in the PO and want to check those new values which have been entered?If yes,then you can use the FM "BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL" to get the runtime values in the BADi.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm ok, The MF BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL returns the actuals values you have modified. But how could have i the old values just before the modifiaction to compare the values?

(I am in the case I have no history version yet)

Thnak you for your help.

Peggy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the FM "BBP_PROCDOC_GETDETAIL" which gives the value of the details entered in SC which are already there in Database.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use the function module BBP_PD_PO_GET_DIFF , but any way you should have different guids for the original purchase order and changed purchase order.

award points if usefull