cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter module sequence: transactional execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The adapter module sequence as defined in the adapter configuration does not execute in 1 transaction by default (at least not for the JMS adapter with own adapter modules).

Does anyone have any experience as to how to implement this.

What I've done is added 1 module before standard JMS adapter modules and 1 after (at the very end).

If my module at the end fails for some reason I want to roll back the PUT operation in the standard JMS modules.

Is this possible?

Anyone got some experiences with transactional adapter module execution?

Best Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>What I've done is added 1 module before standard JMS adapter modules and 1 after (at the very end).

have u added a custom module in the very end?if yes ,then it might not work,coz the last module must be standard SAP module(for your adapter) and the first one can be ur custom module

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I've added a custom module to the very end and found that the sequence does not execute in 1 transaction. My module sequence executes perfectly fine as such. However, if I trigger an exception in my last module it does not affect the state/actions of previous modules.

Am I to interpret your response so that all modules up to an including the standard SAP modules executes in 1 transaction and everything that follows executes in a separate transaction?

Best Regards,

Daniel