cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creating Export Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP GURUS,

I am executing Export order ZOSP thrugh VA01 ,the system shows message " Order type ZOSP is not defined in the sales area 2000/10/10 "

After that i follwed following steps

Combine Sales Org.

Combine distribution channel

Combine divisions

I got stuck at last assignment " Assign permitted order types to sales area"

when i tried to create same the fiels are disabled showing message " follow sample with 1000/14/10 " How could i proceed ,Can some help me in this situation

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>Check for the following:</b>

1. Just check in the enterprise structure whether the assignments regarding the sales organization, distribution channel & division are proper.

2. Go to <b>VOR1</b> and maintain the common distribution channel. Keep the channel same only in both the columns.

3. Go to VOR2 ana maintain the common division. Keep the division same only in both the columns.

4. Now go to <b>OVAO</b> - maintain the reference sales organization.

5. Go to <b>OVAM</b> - maintain the reference distribution channel.

6. Go to <b>OVAN</b> - maintain the reference division.

7. Go to <b>OVAZ</b> - create new entries. Enter sales organization - <b>2000</b>, distribution channel - <b>10</b>, division - <b>10</b> and sales document type as<b>"ZOSP"</b>

Note: When working in <b>OVAZ</b> do not use any othere transaction code in which sales organization/distribution channel/division is used.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

You go to Assign permitted order types to sales area and copy the existing entry and replace it with your order type ZOSP and sales area.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priyanka

When i try to copy it from existing one the field go into display mode only.

Can suggest other solution.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priyanka

When i try to copy it from existing one the field go into display mode only.

Can suggest other solution.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amit,

there is an icon on the upper left side of your screen (a pencil and specs) that allows you to switch between display and change modes. change to chnage mode and then highlight the entry u want copied using the copy icon above.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

In SPRO>SD>Sales >Sales Docs>Sales Doc Header>Assigne Sales area to sales doc types.

copy the sales area you want to assign to your doc type ZOSP and then just change the Doc name from XXXX(whatever it is) to ZOSP and save it.

I belive you have to do this in dev/QA server and move transport to QA/PRD.

Hope this helps