cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML File Truncating in Traget Directory Path in AL11 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I did client proxy and i am getting two records in the xml file, the scenario was successful and i could able to see the two records in sxmb_moni in xi system but when i look at the directory path the file is truncated it is displaying first record and part of the second record. The display format is it is displaying whole xml file in single line, is there any length restriction in directory path or do i need to do any settings in ID for file adapter. Kindly suggest some solutions.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The other way round is try to insert CR/LF in your outbound Message Type xsd.

Check this link

http://dlib.nyu.edu/METS/textmd.xsd

Regards,

Daniel.LA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In AL11 doesnot display the file fully. The no. of charecters in a line is restricted.

Try to open/download the file from the OS level. You can see the full content of the file.

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

the AL11 transaction has a length limitation per line.

Please check the file content with native OS commands to see if the complete content is transferred correctly.

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Silvia,

Kindly suggest me how to check the file content with native OS commands. When i checked in sxmb_moni i can view the whole file but coming to specified directory in AL11 transaction only part of the message is displayed , when i download also i am getting the part of the file not the whole file. Kindly suggest me how to resolve this issue. Is there any settings to do at file adapter side.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

as you know the directory path and the file name on your operation system out of AL11 already, you can logon to your operation system (OS) and use there any editor program (e.g. notepad, vi, edit, etc.) to open the file and display the content.

An the file adapter side itself, you can use the Message Monitoring in the RWB to have a look into the message on the Messaging System and see there the content of the message as well.

Best regards,

Silvia