cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class type 019 in APO, how resource classification to be handled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to use the classification techinique to have multiple modes in the APO. I have class type 019 in r/3 for the work center.

but when I try to transfer these PPM (resource and routing) then it gives the error that class type 019 is not in APO.

i tried to creat that in APO. but it wont allow since its under SAP authorisations.

Please let me know.

i am working on SCM4.1

Thanks

pravin mukkawar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

May I know what component process are you using the classification? Is it DP CBF? APO actually allows class type 300 (variants). Also I guess APO cannot handle multiple values in classification system.

You can maintain class types in SPRO at

IDOC interface /Application Link Enabling> Modeling and Implementing Business Processes>Master data Distribution>Distribution using object classes>Maintain Class types.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply but i alredy tried that.

the issue is class type for work center is 019 and i am unable to creat the same class type (019) in the APO since its under SAP authorisations.

my intention is simple- i want to transfer alternate Modes (resources) with the help of classification.

if someone has alredy worked on this let me know.

Thanking you a lot.

Regards,

Pravin Mukkawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

class type 023 for resources with multimodes if i am not wrong

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe you have already tried this. Did you try transferring classtype through CFM1 in R/3 side ?