cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy char comb from plg area to prod alloc group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have a job which copy characteristic combinations from planning area to product allocation group.The job has cancelled and has given the following error when i check in SM37.

the 3 characteristic combinations are still exist.

How to identify/check these 3 characteristic combinations.

We are in SCM 4.0.

I am new to this.Can anybody help me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you are running /sapapo/atpq_parea_k program. Can you check whether these CVCs are in active state in the log when you run interactively? Have the checkbox of "List of Char" checked. Interactive program offers you the ability to activate the inactive CVCs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas

you are right. Exactly we are using this programme.We have a job for this.It has failed giving the error that 3 combinations are still exist. First please clarify me what do you mean by " 3 combinations still exist ".How this 3 will be identified?

when i check the CVCs directory in the product allocation group (/SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKCHAR) all are active.

As you said the check box " list of char " is not checked.As i know the purpose of the " list of char " is it will display the CVCs of product allocation group after the action.But where it will be displayed. Please clarify me.

Thanks in advance

Raj

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can u try to run different consistency checks such as Live Cache consistency check, planning area cheak, POS checks to ensure things are ok? Let me know if you dont know these checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

we have a weekly job for live cache consistency check.

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

/n/sapapo/mc62 is where you can manage your characteristic combinations. You will be able to view the combinations, check for consistency etc. I am not sure what you meant by copying from planning area to a product allocation group, but if those are copied, then you can compare the cvcs in source and the destination.

Hope this helps.