cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load the transactions"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have established the JCO connection between SAP and xMII. However, in the Routing Rules tab of iDOC listener, I am getting the error as " Unable to load the transactions"

Can anyone help me in this?

Best Regards,

Ajit Dubal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you considered looking into the logs? There may very well be an error message posted to the logs that pinpoints the problem you are encountering.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeremy:

After migration in 12.0, a number of 11.5.X transactions would not load. Has this been addressed in 12.0 SP2?

Rick

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The updated version of the migration tool (12.0.2 build 😎 addresses the missing Reader/Writer Roles when migrating the 11.5 TRX files to the DB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is 12.0.2 Build 8 A.K.A. SP2?

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, if you read the post I tried to indicate this as the Migration Tool's version information. The bug was not in the server side, but the migration tool itself, which has build info as well. 12.0 customers will want to go to 12.0.2 (SP2) when it's on Service Marketplace but the migration tool is a separate download.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Routing rules, u may have set some transaction which handles the incoming iDocs. If this transaction has been deleted, then u may face this problem. If so, create a dummy transaction with same name as u gave before, in the same folder. Then click on Routing rules. If it loads successfully, then remove the transaction and save.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

Do you have this transaction with you?

Please send it to me on <b><<Removed by Moderator>></b>

Best Regards,

AJit Dubal.

Message was edited by:

Abesh Bhattacharjee

Rule No 1 : Never post your personal mail id on the forums.

For other rules please read the "Rules of Engagement" once again before you post again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not some default transaction. But it would have been set by someone in it. So I don't know the details. Please check the JCO log file if it can help.

Here <b>IDOC_XMII</b> is the iDocListener. So match server name with ur Listener name.

C:\Lighthammer\JCO\jcoservers.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <Servers>

- <Server name="<b>IDOC_XMII</b>">

<ServerProps gwhost="xxx" gwserv="sapgw00" progid="IDOC_XMII" trace="1" unicode="0" />

<ClientProps ashost="xxx" client="xxx" lang="en" passwd="xxx=" sysnr="xx" user="xxx" />

<Routing>

<Rule input="Input_Material" legacy="false" msgtype="*" password="" path="C:/Lighthammer/JCO/Output/" server="localhost" <b>transaction="training/bapi_mat"</b> username="" />

</Routing>

</Server>

<Servers>

Regards,

Harini S

0 Kudos

Ajit,

Please see my previous post on this thread as it is most likely your issue. Make sure that you are using xMII v11.5.3 and if you are not then change the server to be localhost.

The other possibility for not being able to load the transaction is file permissions on the Lighthammer directory. Make sure that System and IUSR_<MachineName> users have full control with Inheritable permissions set.

Hope this helps.

-Sam

0 Kudos

Ajit,

Make sure that you are using the latest SP of xMII v11.5.3. Otherwise you have to specify localhost and not the servername to browse properly.

-Sam

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Make sure you do not have the legacy box checked.

Regards,

Jamie