cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Monitoring not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to view Adapter Monitoring page in RWB. Rest all the pages from RWB are visible. Even in Message Monitoring option, under Adapter Engine, I am not able to see the details of message.

I want to check status messages in receiver adapter. I have a file to mail scenario, in which file is picked up properly, I am able to see the successful message translation in SXMB_MONI. However, I am not receiving mail to my mailbox. I am not able to track the problem because I cannot view Adapter Monitoring page.

Please let me know possible solutions to this one.

Thanks,

Bhavish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavish,

Are you able to access this link ?

http://<server>:<port>/mdt/amtServlet

Regards,

Sreenivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this may be basic...but have you checked with...

<b>component monitoring->display->adapter engine->status......</b>

Regards,

Akshay.

• reward points if find useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look for the Channel Monitoring in XI 3.0 RWB. Adaptors are now part of channel monitoring in XI 3.0 now.

Also note that XI have two type of adaptors ( Adaptors handled by J2EE Server and Adaptor handled by the Integration Server) RWB is only the J2EE side and if the adaptor belong to that category you will see the adaptor status in channel monitoring, otherwise note.

To get the bottom line of it, go to XI Cache using SAP GUI, update the XI cache (complete update) Look into the cache entries for communication channels, check the type it should be CAE (Central Adaptor Engine), if it is IS( Integration Server) you will not see that adaptors messages in RWB.

Thanks

Thanks