cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR Framework - Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently am working on project where in we need to enhance the standard ADOBE Form (ISR_FORM_SRQ2) which is used in Standard scenario “SRQ2”.

We would like to know the approach to develop this.

1) Should we enhance the Standard Scenario SRQ2 with the additional fields required in the layout and also the ADOBE form?

2) Should we copy the Scenario SRQ2 to some “Z” and also the ADOBE form to some Z development?

3) Should we enhance the Scenario SRQ2 and only ADOBE to Z development?

We would like to follow one of the approaches from the above 3.

I personally feel that that we should follow the point number 3.. but the only hitch that I have if I copy the standard scenario SRQ2 to Z will it be deployed to portal on the standard iview where the existing ADOBE forms appears.

Experts please throw some ligth on this.

Regards,

Bhawanidutt.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bhawani,

Good to see you in SDN man!!!

Well, to answer your query, It mainly depends on the requirement. If there are too many fields that needs to be added then I think you should go for a new development over the copied scenario/adobe form.

If the number of fields are less, then copy the standard form to the custom one and try attaching this form to the existing standard scenario. Check this out and let us know if you still get any more queries.

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for all your valuable inputs from time to time.

U R Gr8 ..

Bhawanidutt.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi any one could help me please with the approach to go ahead with the ISR Frame work.