cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taxes in P.O.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to include tax conditions in purchase order.?

its urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Use condition type NAVS with access sequence 0003 to default the taxcode in the purchase order item using conditions.

Go to IMG.

Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchasing order processing ->define screen layout at document level.

Search for the transaction ME21.Double click on ME21. Then search for TaxCode. It is advisable to configure also the info record. The tax code should be a required entry, and whatever you specify here will be the default value in the Purchase order.

Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchasing info record -> define screen layout.

When you get here you search for the transaction ME12 ,double click here; search for Input VAT indicator

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Take the EKKO-KNUMV, EKPO-EBELP and go to KONV table and pass them to KONV-KNUMV and KONV-KPOSN fields and take the individual tax amounts (KBETR,KWERT) for the respective condition Types (KSCHL) and use

if you don't find the Taxes related condition types

based on the CONDITION TYPE(KSCHL) for that tax, search in the access sequence tables (A* tables like A003, A012,A353) in which the condition based condition value(KNUMH) is maintained based on the Pur orgn, Vendor Material etc on which the Access sequence for that is defined

take the KNUMH and KSCHL field from that A* table and pass to KONP table and take the amount fields(KBETR,KWERT) and use .

You can write PROGRAM LINES in Smartforms and fetch this by writing the code

In scripts fetch this by calling an external Subroutine.

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to know how it will get printed in my zmedruck form?