cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Material purchase requisition" not allowed (Use Status PROV, object TM0000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am getting the following message every time I enter a material in the sales order. The material entered requires a Purchase Requisition (PR) to be created when it is entered in the order. We have done Configuration thru Order Status Profile that will prevent PR creation at time of Order creation.

The message is as follows:

"Material purchase requisition" not allowed (Use

Status PROV, object TM0000000001VB)

Solution requested: We do not want to see this message appearing so many times. Can you pl let me know if there is a way to avoid this.

Thank you

Vasavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasavi Raju,

i think your problem may in back end setting of sales order.

please check inT-code VOV8 in this purchase order check no is put blank and also below pruchase order no chechk also keep empty so this is the problem is strugling you

Hope this helps you

Prem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thank you for the suggestion. But it is not working in this case. The PO check you have mentioned actually checks whether a Purchase order number has been entered in the order. So, this field does not help us.

Thankyou for the response.

Vasavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasavi,

I am not talking about the po check above that one tab like check purchse order no in this feild keep emty and also below that enter po number also keep un check

and also please check when you creating sales order beside po date one tab is availble check any data in default that

that tab name is display doc header details in that tab purchase order tab in that any infirmation is default check that also

Hope this will helps you

Prem