cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAC Landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I´m witting since we have a problem and we would very appreciate if anyone could give as an opinion of it.

We have installed SRM using two application servers and a central instance.

One of the application server is used by the internal users (purchaser) and the other one is used for internet users (vendors). This landscape was decided taking into account security measures required by the client.

Our problem is that LAC application, as far as we know, is configured in central instance and that forces purchasers and vendors to share the same LAC URL. Taking into account that they will be logged in two different application servers it will make impossible for ones to the reach each others URL.

If anybody has an idea how to solve this topic, we would very appreciate it!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul for the Info. We`ve read all the links and the related notes.

May be, my question was not clear, so I would like to clarify it:

Is it possible to have the LAC engine installed in two different application servers (one for bidder and the other one for purchasers) and the Reverse Auction can be carried out correctly?

What I´m trying to say with "carried out correctly" is if vendors can enter bids and the purchaser can control the same auction despite vendors and bidders are working in two different application servers?

Thanks Again Atul!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through this -></b>

<u>You can use previous LAC 2.0 instguide.</u>

<b>Here is the link -></b>

service.sap.com/instguides -> mySAP Business Suite Apps -> mySAP SRM -> SRM 5.0 -> Installation Guide: Live Auction Cockpit 2.0

<u><b>Other LAC help links:</b></u>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/56/c34e3c59bfe747e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

<b>Please go through this SAP OSS Notes -></b>

Note 941527

Note 913889

Note 811180

<b>Hope this will definitely help. Do let me know.</b>

Regards

- Atul