smart form name for order conformation is

/SMB40/SDORC_A

u will find this in

NACE

t code then enter select

V1

for sales and click on outputtypes then select

BA00

again click on Processing routines here u will get smartform name for order confirmation.

reward points if it helps.

thanks®ards

veera.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks guys,

i got it..

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Its SMB40/SDORC_A

Reward IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL....

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer below

http://searchsap.techtarget.com/expert/KnowledgebaseAnswer/0,289625,sid21_gci969816_tax299331,00.htm...

Yes, there is a free preconfigured Smart Form offered by SAP Labs for the SD Order Confirmation. The precise form kit you need may vary depending on your country and your current release level, but the download location for all of the preconfigured forms is service.sap.com/smartforms (follow the "Preconfigured Forms" link).

On a related note, you may wish to read my recent Weblog Why Bake Forms from Scratch on the SAP Developer Network.

As for your second question, there are a few ways to access the relevant SPRO (Implementation Guide for R/3 Customizing) transaction to switch the pointer to a Smart Form instead of SAPscript. In your case, one of the simplest ways is via transaction code NACE (Conditions for Output Control). From there, the steps are as follows:

1) Select 'V1' (Sales) 2) Click on the 'Output Types' button 3) Select the relevant output type (e.g. BA00) 4) Double-click on the 'Processing routines' folder 5) Double-click on the relevant transmission medium (e.g. 1 for printer). 6) The Smart Form entry field is near the top of the screen 7) On the same screen, you can update the print program entries and remove the obsolete SAPscript reference.

Caution: Even though a Smart Form is client-independent, the above configuration table is client-dependent. In other words, if you make the above change in client 100, it will not affect the settings in client 200.