Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Printer Connector and Driver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually i am working on Mobile Infrastructure.I ahve done some examples

which are working on Printer Emulator,but i want to connect to my Printer using Window Driver.For that i dnt have idea how to connect to Printer connector and Driver

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Take a look at the https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/c078b0fd-1282-2910-b5b3-89f67... [original link is broken] [original link is broken] right here on SDN Mobile. There is a guide at the bottom of the page that explains how to connect printers and peripherals in general to mobile devices.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Ted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

still i am getting the same exception.

Can anyone tell me how to specify those connector and driver in my code.

It is working fine for emulator but after switching emulator mode off,it throw an exceptiion.

Thanks

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aneja,

Please refer to note 761833 for specific information regarding standard configuration information. In addition to this, you can also refer to

link : https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/nw-mi --> MI in Detail -> Peripheral Support.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Ruchi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi

I checked this link.actually i have the connectors and drivers for printer and i have already deployed that too.But when i run my application it doesn't get the respective drivers and give an exception.Because that code example is for getting the output on emulator but now i want that output on device.

May be there is some problem in code.Have you implemented that thing ever in your code?

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jill_elliott
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you looked at the MDK? There is a detailed development guide (PDF) on PIOS with LOTS of code examples. The path is Developing Application --> Native Driver Support --> Peripheral Input/Output Services.

Best regards,

Jill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have gone through PIOS documents.they provide example which work on emulator perfectlt.But now my problem is that,we have to connect it to our device directly and we are not able to find the piece of code which we have to specify so that our application might know what d rivers and connectors are available.

Thanks