Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main window not working

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello guru,

I create a smart form for export invoice for perticular smart form i create driver programe as well in driver programe all data is correctly shown but when i pass it to main window in table smart forms not working it comes back again on selection sereen.

But when i commented main window then smart form works and only header window shown

but when i put main window uncomment again then it not shown any output it comes again on selection screen.

M not getting whats problem behind this.

Regard

Amit Gujargoud.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this usually happen if the main window have any templets or table which are not handled properly, check the templet width and row width are equal.. also it might be of other cases do analysis or table and templet in your smartform.

Regards,

SaiRam

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello problem solved.....it happend for only while m print rate quantity for overcome this problem we shud condence the amount value taken into a variable then print that variable..

regards amit gujargoud.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this will happen if there is nothing to print in the main window (i.e. if the table that you are using in Main is blank).

former_member215542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you are using table in smartform check if it fits in the form. After calling the smartform, if it doesnt execute correctly, check the retrun code.

Check sy-subrc, sy-msgty, sy-msgid, sy-msgno, sy-msgv1 to sy-msgv4. Then go to table t100 and get the exact error message. May be that will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Look at the below link

http://www.erpgenie.com/abap/smartforms.htm

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

U check that u r sending correct input to the smartform from driver programe

and also see that r u using in table option of main window correct variable

Main thing the internal table which u r passing from driver programe

and receiving in smartform should be of same type.

Rewardpoints if useful.

Regards

(YUGANDHAR.P)