Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When i run smartform, i am getting the following error

Include text ZWY_SV_DATE does not exist (object TEXT, ID ST)..

Can anyone give me the process to add this text through SO10.

Thank you .

Sidd.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddessh,

When you open smartforms Tcode you can see three options form,style and text module.

Create text module and assign that text module in your form.

Thanks

Phani

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check using where-used-list in what other program it is being used ZWY_SV_DATE .So that you can easily find out what is been missed in your program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SO 10 transaction code, there give the name as Y_SV_DATE and ID and give the Object name, then pres Create button, then a line editor will open, there write the text and save it, thats it, the text will be created for you

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should create the text using tcode so10.in the smartform u can include the text directly.in the Genereal attributes tab declare the text type as include text.there we can give the textname,object,textID.or in the driver program we can call using the Read_text function module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shantha,

I have created the text in SO10 and inclueded the text in smart form. It is std text.

I have used

Text Name = ZWY_SV_DATE

Object Name = TEXT

Text Id = ST.

But still i am getting the error INCLUDE text ZWY_SV_DATE.

Can you explain what could be the problem..

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this in your development system or another system? If this is not in development it may be the text has not been transported from dev, check this and transport it.

If this is in your dev system you will need to create it in SO10 as you've identified. But what to enter for the text? You will need the original design of the form to find this out.

Regards,

Nick