cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS RETAIL - Article Purchasing Effective Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IS retail, purchase price for article is entered into Condition record (ZPUP). When I change purchase price for one article for today (when I create new condition record valid from today), Effective price in appropriate Inforecord (table EINE, column EFFPR) is updated. BUT, when I create condition record that starts in future, EINE-EFFPR is not updated now nor in the future. Then I have wrong data in EINE-EFFPR.

SAP works fine - wrong data is not making any problems, since price is always taken from Condition ZPUP, but I wanted to make SQVI report and noticed I cannot use price from inforecord.

Question - how can the problem be fixed (meaning can inforecord be updated on date that condition starts to be valid)?

Alternatively, if it is not fixable, for my SQVI report- how can I connect Article data table (for example MAKT) with KONP table (Conditions). I cannot find columns that are in common nor the table that would help me to connect them.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tvrtko,

Yes it is true that the future dated cost prices are not updated in EINE table,whereas all the article info records are stored in table A018 as well.In this table you have the condition record number which is unique and this KNUMH can be used in KONP to bring the correct cost price esp the future prices also.

Hope this info has been useful.

Rgds,

Aram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aram,

A018 is the table that I am looking for. However, it is not usable in SQVI, so I am still looking for missing link (in SQVI)