Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer grouping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

can anybody explain me how to group the individual customers because they may

have a common name or other similar attributes.

i want to know how much business i am doing with this name of the company

which is situated in various locations.Actually i treat different location meaning that they are seperate customers.

Can we do anything to group in this situation?

I will reward points for the answers.

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanujam,

Customers can be defined in different groups like Whole Sale, Retail etc.,

for various reasons like to Maintain different Prices for Different Customer's.

You can define the same in the below Path:

IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Master Data --> Business Partners --> Custome --> Sales --> Create Customer Group.

For which we can maintain the same in the Customer Master Record

Sales Area Data --> Sales View.

Based on this the Systems would identify the customers on this groups.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

thankyou for your reply.i will group the commonly used name of the companyand

do the IMG settings.

My Requirement is that i want to know how much i have billed for this group for this particular service/product.How do i get it?

I will assure to give you reward points.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

one option is to use the LIS and configure your own info structures...Its easier & quick option...

Regds

MM

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can manage them by grouping them into customer groups. the data is maintainted in sales view of teh customer master. you can have 35*35 customer groups.follow the path to create-img-sales and dis--master databusiness partners-customer -

sales---create CGs.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your immediate reply.see i want to groip some of these common name customers because i want to get reports like sales volume in this group ,services offered to this group etc.can you please reply in detail for this quiries as well. i assure you the reward points.

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

one option is to use the LIS and configure your own info structures. the other easier way out is to create an ABAP infoset in sq02 transaction using vbrp and vbrk tables. you can then create a query against tis infoset and choose the fields that you can togive as input and want to view as o/p.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u mean to say to say that only ABAB reports are only possible and not SAP Standard reports?

kindly answer my quiry

i will reward u the points

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

dnt wrry i will newys reply to ur queries even if u dnt allot me the points...:). std SAP option is LIS, if you are willing to expore it, thts the best. but ABAP query is the fastere way and is also SAP std. i do not think there is some report by SAP for this purpose. and nxt time u talk of points be rest assured that you are not getting reply from me.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Diwakar,

Thankyou for probably giving one of the most harsh way of answering aquiery or

a method of replying in a forum.However i would suggest the following points for your persual and understanding which might help you to acheive greater heights.

1)Never think the world will stop just because you have stopped helping some one

2)offering points through the Forum is the right way of rewarding a person who has helped and not something for which you need to shy/anger away.

3)Please dont have Arogance for nothing to this extent.

thanking you ,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan