cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement.whenever i create a sales order with reference to a quantity contract i change the sold to party and then i choose create with reference to the contract the sold to party in the contract and sales order are different my requirement is that the sold to party in contract has to be copied as a partner function agent in my sales order header how to go about it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Deepak,

I believe you have already assigned the necessary partner functions required in the contract and sales order. I also believe you have maintained the setting for partner authorised to release the contract into release orders in config of the contract.

Now if you would like to copy SP from the CQ contract into the agent partner function (suppose ZG), you need to go into VTAA - Copy control order to order and in the header copy betweeen the contract and order, there is a transfer routine for business partner 001-Partner header. Here the runtime table CVBPA has all the partners from the reference document and is copied to the target document XVBPA. With the help of your abap person, create a copy of 001 as 901 or some other number within the user defined number range and then put the code for copy the value from the partner function in SP from the refernce document to the partner function in ZG (agent partner) in your target document.

Hope this will resolve your query.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Answers (0)