cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirs,

I attended Accenture Interview they asked me Regarding Pricing . They asked I f Materials A and B is there if customer buy A and B materials at a time He has to get Discount 50% on Material “ B “. If Customer Buy Only Material “A” He will only get Discount 30 %. How can I map this scenario? Please tell me. Waiting for your replay.

Early and Right Answer will get full reward points.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for the first question- you can maintain the records for discount condition on customer material level-50 and 30%. or if you have cutomer rebate then also this con be done similarly.

regarding stocks you can use mmbe or mb5b.

i am not sure abt the credit mgmt quey----wats the 'third time here'.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirs,

I attended Accenture interview they asked me regarding intercompany Building

In that while we are doing intercompany building the ordering company code (plant) place the order to Delivering company code (plant). But we want to know whether stock is there in Delivering Plant or not? How can we know? Please tell me. Waiting for your replay.

Right &early answer will get full reward points.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mallikarjun

To view the stock details, goto MMBE, give just your material number and execute it without giving the plant code.

If stock is available for a particular material in more than one plant, it will show the details.

Test this in development server by extending a material to another plant, create stock in both the plants and try the above exercise.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reward please if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirs,

I tended Accenture Interview they asked me Regarding Automatic Credit Control

In that they asked me if customer Credit limit is 1 lac and he used 99 thousands. And He placed Order for 3000 Rs . Now regarding credit limit three messages has to send to Customer if he responds in the third message the sales order has to block Automatically.

How cane we do this scenario please tell me. Waiting for your replay.

Early & Right Answer will get full reward points.