Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM databse refresh from production to quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SRM 5.0

We are planning to do system refresh for SRM 5.0 from production to QA and this is on database level.

We are using Netweaver 2004s where portal is linked to SRM and SRM is linked to ECC 6.0

May i know what extra precaution (settings) at SAP level for SRM 5.0 is required to understand before refreshing SRM QA from SRM Production and ECC QA from ECC production

Regards,

Akki.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the links below -></b>

Note 995771 - System Landscape Copy for SAP SRM 4.0 and 5.0

Note 852008 - Release Restrictions for SAP NetWeaver 2004s

Finally Try to launch /$sync transaction to refresh buffers on the application server in all the systems.

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul,

I think Note:995771 is good one. what do u say?

Also, we are using TREX with SRM 5.0 so what action i should take before and after the refresh?

Also, we have SRM ABAP+JAVA and we are using database procedure to do this so how Java settings will be maintain after refresh?

Kindly, suggest.

Regards,

Akshay K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes ofcourse.. SAP OSS Note 995771 is really helpful in your case.

<u>Also, for java settings, please ensure that latest JRE (and JVM environment) needs to be configured on the Application Server.</u>

<u>For TREX</u>

Note 842250 - SRM 4.0 SP-Stack 06/2005 (SAPKIBKS06): Release and Informat.

Note 877235 - Solution Manager Content for SRM 5.0

Hope this will help.

<u>Reminder: Please don't forgot to reward suitable points for good answers.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i will give reward point here.

This note: 877235 solution manager content for SRM5.0, i think this at the initial step while installing/configuring. For refresh i think it is not usefull. what do u say?

Also is there the same thing for ECC 6.0

Regards,

Akshay K.

Message was edited by:

akshay kajrolkar