Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Mapping of Node ... is not completed yet

former_member94854
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have the follwing situation:

I created an interface node within a web dynpro interface and marked it as Input Element (Ext.) = true.

After that I implement this interface in a web dynpro component. When I try to start the application I retrieve the following error:

<b>External Mapping of Node ZAN_CHILD_COMP1#COMPONENTCONTROLLER.CONTEXT.MODE Is Not Completed Yet</b>

Can anybody help?

Kind regards,

Albert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

delete the mapping you did,

and drag the context nodes in the other direction in the interface controller

(left to right)

grtz,

Koen

former_member94854
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no right screen, because I just pressed the <b>re-implement</b> button in the <b>implemented interfaces</b> section of the component. The interface node MODE automatically appears within the context oft the component controller. than I map the node the context of the corresponding view. Or am I understanding something wrong?

Kind regards,

Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Albert,

Checking the <i>Input Element (Ext.)</i> flag means that the data will be provided to this component from outside. For this, you need to declare the usage of your WD component in another component and then map the context node of that component to the interface controller of your current component.

This is an approach most commonly used for ALVs. If you do not have such a requirement, just uncheck the <i>Input Element (Ext.)</i> flag.

Regards,

Neha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tkuebler1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the same issue here. is there a solution?

"delete the mapping you did,

and drag the context nodes in the other direction in the interface controller

(left to right)"

Did not work...!!