cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Import objects into ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For your support I have completed the development work and I have moved to Quality from Development. But while trying to import the one scenario in to Quality System from Development in XI, I am getting the following Error:-

Internal error: Unable to transfer changes for object Service | Q14CLNT120 to change list "XI 3.0 Import" (9a590f30-7245-11dc-9266-00306ee97ef1) since object still in change list "XI 3.0 Import" (3ae5e660-701d-11dc-942e-00306ee97ef1)

I have somehow managed to import another scenario last week into Quality, although now I am unable to import. But while trying to activate the imported scenario into Quality System I am getting another Error as below:-

Unable to move object. Change lists were not part of the same import

I tried to activate the change list..but no woek.

Could anyone please advice?

BR

Soumya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

there are open changelists in the target system. Select all changelists (user undependent) and aktivate or delete them before the next transport.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Thanks for your suggestion. But the thing is that I have already tried to activate the change lists but I am unable to activate them too.

Could you please let me know if there be any other procedure to get this be done.

BR

Soumya

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

first: You found the open lists, did you? That a good msg, one step closer to the target.

This are not your own change lists? Ok, now must overtake them first, they ll appear after under your user. Delete or activate them now, to be able to transport new developments into the corresponding objects.

Regards,

Udo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

What you can do is:

1. Try to update the cache by "SXI_CACHE", and then try to activate your objects.

2. Once your objects are activated, you can transport the objects to QA system.

Note: It is important to ensure that SWCV must have same GUID in both source (DEV) and target (QA) SLD.

Regards,

Sarvesh

****Reward Points, if found helpfull.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarversh,

I tried to update the cache. But still unable to activate the objects in QA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a wild guess. Did you activate the corresponding design objects first?

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the GUID in SLD in both the systems?

<b>SLD-->Software Components, to check the GUID.</b>

You can do one thing, first of delete imported objects which are not getting activated from QA, also delete the SWCV from Integration Repository.

<b>Note:</b> Before deleting SWCV, make sure any other working objects are not there in the same SWCV.

Now, if <b>SWCV & GUID</b> in both systems are <b>same</b> then again:

1. Export the objects from Dev (.tpz file)

2. Imort the same .tpz file to QA system.

Now go to Repository of QA and

1. <b>Tools --> Import Design Objects</b>

2. <b>Tools --> Transfer from system landscape Directory --> Update Application Components.</b>

Select your components and press Finish button.

And finally try to Acitvate your objects.

Regards,

Sarvesh

*****Reward points, if found helpfull.

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

i guess you imported changes in to ID without activating previous changes.

please activate previous changes and reimport current changes then activate.

Thanks,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jag,

Ya, I have checked in Dev line. I have activated the objects in Dev line previously and then migrated them into QA. But still unable to import or activate them in QA system. Could you please advice?

BR

Soumya

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumya,

Have you activated previous change list in Quality(QA)?

Unlike IR objects you have to activate ID objects once they are imported.

Cheers,

Jag