cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-HR data to multi-file mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to generate SAP-HR data into 5 text files. There are some separate fields that would be required in these files.

So, what could be the mapping scenario that i can choose. I think it's feasible with IDoc & proxy both. What scenario i can choose considering that data is in bulk. Is there any other good possibility?

Regards,

Arpil Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Selecting the Adapter.........this is depending on data which ur sending.

option IDOC u can select if u have standard IDOC and the datsa is more then 25 feilds i suggest its an best one.

if u have less feilds like 20 or 25 then go for PROXY dont go for IDOC becasue performance issue will be there.

Configure a RFC Adapter and call the BAPI / RFC. However the potential problem that I could see is that the RFC adapter existing on the Java stack communciating with the BAPI existing on the SAP application system

Regards,

Phani.

Note Reward Points if Helpful

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question is answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Thanks all for trying. I think Idoc will be a good option since there is a standard IDoc for it.

Also it should be lot easier.

I have given the reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this link

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aripl,

For your scenario, since data is in bulk so, OutboundProxy is the best option.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this blog. t will clear ur doubts.

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems

Regards,

Sudheer.