Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to see the message in xi

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured DEBMAS message to Xi. I done all the configuration as needed. When Iam sending the customer master using BD12, Iam seeing the idoc in we05 but I was unable to find that idoc in Xi side either through runtime workbench or through sxmb_moni tcode. Can anybody help me in this regard how to trace this idoc in Xi side. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

MM.RAO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

bhaskar_ghandikota
Participant
0 Kudos

Try configuring the ALE layer also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tracing IDOC:

1. In R/3: TA WE05: IDOC status should be green.

2. In R/3: TA SM58: The list should be empty or your IDOC should not be part of it.

3. In XI: TA IDX5: Shows all the list of IDOCs received.

4. In XI: TA SXI_MONITOR: Displays the received IDOCs and its processing status.

If there is a problem in Step-2, Check the error in SM58. It could be due to:

- RFC Destination not working. Goto SM59, and try F8 & F6 to Test the RFC connectivity & Authorization.

- Control parameters (Ports / RFC destinations) entered in correct. Goto WE19, open the same IDOC, modify the control record values (EDIDC), and resend (F7).

Verify and update your problem status, if it still persists.

regards,

Pops V

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check also the adapter specific identifiers in the ID.It should be in synchronisation with your partner profiles..etc..and the client details..etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM Rao,

Check these links, hope they help to fix your problem

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003604082004E/HowTo_IDOC_XI_Scenarios.pdf

Regards

Vishnu

former_member185751
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check SM58 on the R/3 side to ensure no LUW is waiting or stuck.

Then use the tcode IDX5 to check whether the XI Idoc adapter has picked the IDoc.

Also ensure you have done the required setup using tcode: IDX1 and IDX2 for the required IDocs.

Then check whether logging and tracing levels are set properly in XI's Integration engine configuration to see the messages in SXMB_MONI.

Regards,

Sridhar