cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Delivery Challan & Returnable Packaging Senario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on senario of Returnable Packaging, in this ase my client is required Delivery Challan when material will disaptched.On delivery challan Returnable packaging material details are there.

How i create Delivery challan is SAP is there any std format or can create with ABAP development.

Also if i want to track the returnable material which are the reports i used in Returanble Packaging Senario.

Plz give me solutions.

Award pts for useful answers.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Please find below the Returnable packaging process.

Creating a Returnable Packaging Shipment

To ship returnable packaging using a standard sales order, for example, proceed as follows:

<b>Step 1: Create normal order & delivery</b>

Create a sales order using the order type OR.

Enter the required data on the customer, the materials , and the delivering plant.

Enter the returnable packaging as a main item or sub-item as required.

Enter all other relevant data and save the order.

Create a delivery as the subsequent document for this sales order and, after picking has been completed successfully, post goods issue.

<b>Step2: Creating a Returnable Packaging Pick-Up</b>

Create a sales order using order type LA .

Enter the required data on the customer, the returnable packaging, and the plant to which the materials are to be returned.

Create a returns delivery for the sales order when the materials reach your company. The system proposes delivery type LR automatically. The transaction is completed by the goods issue posting which initiates a transfer posting from the customer's special stock to your plant stock.

<b>Step 3:Creating a Returnable Packaging Issue</b>

Create a sales order using order type LN.

Enter the required data on the customer, the returnable packaging, and the plant from which the materials are to be taken.

Enter a delivery for the sales order and post goods issue.

Invoice the delivery.

<b>Step 4: Displaying Returnable Packaging Stock</b>

To display the returnable packaging stock situation for several or one particular customer, proceed as follows:

I think this will slove ur purpose

regards,

Arun Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thx For ur reply.

I know the procedure,but is there any Std report? i have to track the returnable material.

Also can u explain delivery challan customization.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

tcode: MB58---> display cons proce & returnable packing at customer

hope this helps u

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

Similar to some extent consignment sales

Material used for packing is having substantial cost. Customer is supplied the product along with returnable packaging material

However customer is not billed for packing material

a)Customer has to return the Packaging material. We create a sales order called Returnable packaging pick up Document type “ AT”—Return delivery—Post goods receipt

Steps:

1. Create the material master for Returnable packaging material

Material Type: LEIH

In the material master: sales Org 2 view maintain item category group as: LEIH instead of VERP

Note: maintain transportation Group identical to the Main material ex: Lot for Trucks for both materials

Create Price, stock etc

Record the process

a) First create order. In the order enter the main material ordered by the customer and Returnable packaging material as two line items

In the Order, the item category & schedule line category are as follows

a)Item cat: TAL

b)Schedule line cat: E3

For RET pKg material No pricing

Do delivery and PGI and Billing

Both Items are relevant for picking

In the Invoice system does the pricing only for main item, RET PKG MAT is not billed to customer

Check the stock MMBE

10 PCs are shown as Returnable packaging stock at Customer

Configure now document types for pick up / Issue

VOV8

Copy STD documents AT (Pick up) / RPI (issue) adjust default dely and billing documents

SATY DLY Billing

AT LR NOT APP

RPI LF F2

Scenario1

Customer sends 8 Pcs of RET PKG MAT back to the plant

Create order (ZAT1) followed by Return delivery and PGR

In the document ZAT1 (ret Pick Up), the Item category is LAN and Schedule line category as F3

No pricing is done for RET packaging material

Save the Order

Create delivery, No picking, just record PGR

No billing

Scenario B:

Customer retains 2 PCs so Record ZRP1 (RET packaging issue)—Delivery—PGI and Billing

Here the Item category is LNN

Schedule line category is C3

Do delivery and Billing

Find the Properties of item categories: (VOV7)

a) TAL

b) LAN

c) LNN

Find the Properties of schedule line categories&#61516;VOV6)

a) E3

c) F3

d) C3

How does the Pricing procedure is prevented from searching the condition record while we do the regular sales, pick up of Returnable packaging--- In the Pricing we maintain requirement as 2 against PR00

Hope this will help.

Reward if useful to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendran,

Thx For ur reply.

I know the procedure,but is there any Std report? i have to track the returnable material.

Also can u explain delivery challan customization for retunable packaging senario.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj