cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for best solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is BPM 5 source messages have to merge as 2 messages. I have designed the Integration process as follow, is it the right way or not. If it is ok, when i execute the scenarios the messages are pulling by the XI but the BPM is not delivering the messages it is showing as in process.

Start-src1->src2->src3->src4->src5->Trans1->trans2->send1->send2->-Stop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this blog for Correlation:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil Kumar

To do this scenario, you will have to use one mapping. In the message tab add all the 5 source messages and 2 target messages. In the BPM you will have to first collect all the messages transform and then send it. To do that diagram should be like this:

Start> Fork(Collect all the 5 source messages here..with receiver determination in each arm of the fork)>transform(give the mapping here)> send>Stop.

See this blog:

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Here you might have to use correlation also.Ofcourse it depends.

Cheers

Kartik

Please reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do single mapping only.Which you will use in BPM.

In your message mapping go to messages tab and add 5 messages at source side and other two messages at receiver side.

Then use them in BPM.Handle occurances and existance.

Regards,

Akshay.

• reward points if find useful.