cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one issue related to the Pricing error in Invoice.

User had created S.O.and invoice

But, when the invoice was saved a billing document was created but has no accounting document was created and error is coming- 'Pricing Error in Item 0010". I noticed that from the Item Detail - Price Data tab the checkbox for Incomp. Pricing has a mark\check in it. I have seen all the fields there in incompletion log and its okay. Then I checked in copy control in VTFA pricing type is C and when I go to item-condition and select Update and double click on C pricing error has been removed and check box in ItemDetail is also removed.

But when I save the data system says no accounting document generated and when I try to manually create the accounting document by clicking the Release to accounting in the billing document menu error is coming which says " posting period 012 2007 is not open"

Experts pls help with this issue.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohit,

You will not have authorisation for OB52...Take help from ur FICO consultant...

OB52 Enter COMPANY CODE+ In From period-Enter 01 2007 And In toperiod enter 12 2007 & save...

Again carry out the same procedure you have mentioned...

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Try this

tcode: OB52--->enter this combination <b>COMPANY CODE</b>+ "<b>+</b>" + <b>from period=01 2007</b> + <b>to period 12 2007</b>

while doing this take help to FI consultant

regards,

Arun prasad

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls pass on this information to FI guy. He will open the posting in OB52 tcode.

Then you can release your document to FI posting.

Reward if this helps.

Message was edited by:

Navaneetha Krishnan