cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Interface for PDF forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Is there a GTS interface for PDF based forms. I am working on PDF based print form for GTS systems.

Points will be rewarded for useful answers.

Thanks,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you solved thats matter here.. when you seek the help from others.. and you aslo need to help the others with your solution right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

For adobe based pdf print forms, there are two entities which need to be created for proper execution - the form interface and form layout.

Both of these are accessed by the transaction SFP .

U first need to create a form interface. then u need to 'link' this active interface with the form layout. At runtime, the data fetched through the interface will be printed in the form.

when the activity message is configured, u can print the form via /SAPSLL/MENU_LEGAL transaction, giving the appropriate customs declaration number and going to the COMMUNICATION tab.

for more info on adobe based pdf print forms, please see http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c8/4adf7ba13c4ac1b4600d4df15f8b84/frameset.htm

Regards,

hemant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hemant,

Regarding the 'linking' the form and GTS module :

under<b> SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG -> SAP Global Trade Services ->SAP Customs Management -> General Settings -> Communication Processes -> Define Techn. Medium for Msgs (PPF Actions) for Cust. Shipm. and Cust. Decl</b>.,the form name has been given under Action Profile -> Action Definition -> Processing Types.

Similarly, under <b>SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG -> SAP Global Trade Services ->SAP Customs Management -> General Settings -> Communication Processes -> Define Condition / Output Parameters for Comm. of Cust Shipm. and Cust. Dcl</b>, the form name has given under Conditions for Actions:Change.

Are these steps enough to link the GTS module and the PDF based print form.

Thanks,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi john,

wat i meant by linking wasnt this elaborate !!

wen u create a form thru the txn sfp, the system asks u for a interface which should be linked with the form. thr u need to give the name of the interface. thats it !!

dieter_fischer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

what kind of form are you working on?

Are you developing a vendor declaration or something else?

Regards,

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

Sorry for the late reply.

I am working on a adobe pdf based print form in the GTS Customs Management module. When the activity message in the communication tab of the customs declaration document is executed by the end user, the adobe form has to be called.Please let me know if you are aware of a relevant BADI that can trigger the form.

I am also looking for a standard GTS interface that can take the data from the customs shipment document and give it to the form.

Thanks,

John.