cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Fields

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

In T code: /SAPAPO/MC8V, proporational Factor generation screen, we got Parallel Profile field is missing in our Production environment and its available in Quality environment. ANy body come accross similar kind of problem. What could be reason. Any help is greately appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

When you select detailed proportions options, Job log check box is not available.

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, not getting back to you quickly. During the upgradation from 4.0 to 5.0. the variants got copied, older version doesn't have Parallel profile. Which caused the problem.

I also noticed something strage, If i select the option detailed proporational factor, then job log field is missing. Did any body noticed this kind of problem. I believe, log field is common for both detailed or fixed proporational factor. Its happening both in Q and P environment. We are in 5.0. Thx for all your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i am not wrong you need to transport the parallel profile to production since your SPRO will be not accessible. Check if you have it in Dev and if there is a transport ...send it through again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the Support pack of Quality and Production enviorment is same?

On which SCM system you are?

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In transaction /sapapo/sdp_par do you see correct Logical System field populated? Did the transport logs give any clues.