cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display HTML stream in Web Dynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry, I am new to the Web Dynpro environment, so this might seem like a stupid question.

How can I display streaming HTML content in a Web Dynpro application. The IFrame element only seems to allow you to point to a URL. In this case, I am receiving an HTML stream back from an R/3 system via a BAPI call.

Thanks very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

It is not-so-stupid question, actually

Try use this solution

But instead formattedStr you'll use your HTML.

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

You can write a html file at runtime also dependeing upon your backend stream. For details refer this link.

Regards,

Jaydeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your question, I understand that HTML output is getting generated through a R3- Bapi call. Fine, create a model with the data binding to the context to some text view. Simply create view with the relevant UI element through which you want to exhibit the data and call the R3 call through your model. instead of a HTML output, you will get your data in the view.

you may not get the exact format / style of the html output.

Otherwise, directly HTML content cannot be shown in webdynpro. You need to have some UI control to take its content.

Or else, you can go in for j2ee stack and end up with a java based appl, use a simple jsp and get the output!

if you have any specific queries do let us know

hope this helps you

thanks