cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying transaction in IFrame

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to display SAP transaction in IFrame UI control in webdynpro application, If so can some one explain me how to do that.

Regards,

Tarun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to do that.

Create a trasaction IView and click on preview.

Copy the url and give it as a parameter to IFrame.

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

thanks for your replu ..did u ever try this solution .. i have read ..that the transaction will be locked if we link that in the IFRAME control ..do you have any idea abt that..And more over in 2004s i think IFrame is depricated .. is there any other alternative control to do this .basically i want to display transaction inside a webdynpro application.

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right in saying that IFrame is deprecated.

Instead SAP has suggested to use portal layouts.

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

what is that portal layouts .. is that a WebDynpro UI control .And by any chance did you implement displaying transaction in IFrame earlier .

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at following message

This UI element is too broken to be really useful and cannot be fixed.

For integration of non-Web Dynpro applications, please use the Enterprise Portal instead.For embedding (help) texts and the like, please use the appropriate mechanisms, e.g. TextView, FormattedTextView, Explanation etc.

Portal layouts are way to presenting your iviews in portals.

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

So now if i want to display transaction iview as part of my webdynpro view how to do that ..Basically the reason for doing this is , i want to have control while displaying the transaction iview .I hae a requirement where user want to come back to the previous sceen after performing the transaction . any one please help me how to perform this .