cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Hierarchy for ship to party in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to determine the hierarchal level of the ship to party in a sales order. If yes, can some one provide the details how it can be accomplished?

Pankaj_M
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you find any solution for this? I am also looking Customer Hierarchy for Ship to Party.

Let me know if you find any solution.

Thanks and Regards,

PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shylaja

Assign 12 (hierarchial node) in the partner determination for the ship to party partner function of customer master. Then we should create hierarchy for the ship to party. we should have 2 ship to parties.One should be assigned as a superior node to the other.

I think this could solve the probelm but I am not sure.

Try and reward points if you find this helpful.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathy,

I am not sure what you meant by assigning 12 in the partner determination for the ship to party. Let me explain in detail what I did.

As a standard process in SAP the customer hierarchy is determined for the sold to party (SP) partner in the sales order. But in my case I want the customer hierarchy determined for the ship to party (SH) partner.

I have taken the standard partner determination procedure for ship to party WE and have added the partner function 1A, 1B and 1C ( the 3 levels that we have decided to represent for the hierarchy) and in addition I have defined the account group 0012 to partner determination procedure for Ship to Party WE.

I have created 2 customers using 0012 for level 1 and level 2 and a ship to party account group for level 3 and defined the the customer hierarchy using VDH1N.

Now when I create a sales order with the above ship to party defined in the order for a differnt sold to party I never see the hierarchy level determined for the ship to in the order.

Please advice.

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shylaja,

Did you get something on how to determine the customer hierarchy nodes based on Ship-to party. I would be glad if you can share anything positive on this.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am surprised you're asking for points being a moderator?

is your account hacked?

matt
Active Contributor

Check the date of the posting. 2007 is before the strict moderation practices were enforced, and before the current rules were written.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops! No wonder..never seen him asking for points..so thought account was hacked? Sorry for the confusion!

Answers (0)