cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai friends

In cash sales while i am saving the order i am not getting delivery document number by default.kindly help me.

thanks

mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear R.Mani,

Please check OVLK in this screen you have to default sales order in order required so automatically when you finished your sales order that no will automatically determines delivery doc

I think this is the problem,

Hope this helps you

Prem

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

Go to OVLK and check for delivery type BV (cash sales) whether default order type is there or not. If not then assign it as DL.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

Please check the schedule line date if it is current date then the D.D. will be created immediately.

Delivery document is created Immediately if the delivery date is current date.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Yeah we you create a cash sale once you save the order default delivery Number comes.

Cash sales is an order type for when the customer orders, picks up and pays for the goods immediately. The delivery is processed as soon as the order has been entered. A cash invoice can be printed immediately from the order and billing is related to the order. Receivables do not occur for the customer as they do for rush or standard orders, because the invoice amount is posted directly to a cash account.

Process Flow

In the standard system, sales document type BV is saved for cash sales with immediate delivery type BV.

When the sales employee creates a cash sale, the system automatically proposes the current date as the date for delivery and billing. Once the order has been posted, a delivery with type BV is created immediately in the background and the system prints a document that is used as an invoice for the customer.

The invoice papers are controlled with output type RD03, contained in the output determination procedure for order type BV.

For Cash Sales the necessary Config Settings are,

Copy the BV Standard Order and Copy to ZBV and in the functionality of ZBV check whether the field " Immediate Delivery" has the value "X" or not because that creates the Delivery immediately when the cash sale order saved. Do the same for item category BVN as ZBVN. And check whether credit active unchecked or not in ZBVN.

Do the item category determination for cash sale for which u configured. And at the time of cash sale u will get the invoice. For that u use the output type Rd03.

Hope this Clarifies your Doubt and Please Reward If Really Helpful

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula