cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security setup for /SAPAPO/MC62 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did anyone know what authorizations are required to execute /SAPAPO/MC62 transaction ? Users were able to access to the transaction and display the CVC's. But, when they want to create the new CVC's or delete them, they can't. Any idea ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Paranee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paranee,

Try to use the Authorization Object C_APO_FUN with the function S_CHARC.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best way to check what authorization objects are required would be to use SU53 immediatley after trying to create your CVCs and getting the error message.

The SU53 screen dump gives you what authorization objects are necessary for a given transaction you last executed and what authorization objects are assigned to your existing roles. Based on this you can request the additional authorization objects to be added to your roles.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope the users have authorization on Planning Object structure change (something that usually super users and higher have). I guess while giving authorization in admin workbench, you have to set for the object S_RS_ICUBE which should be defined as the planning object structure name. Have appropriate actvity selected for that role and object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried that but didn't work. I checked OSS note 646524. It looks like I need to set authorizations for repairing the index, which I couldn't find authorization object for that. I even copy the role from a person who had the right authorization to maintain /SAPAPO/MC62 but it still doesn't since planning area assignment is different. Don't know what to do....

Thanks,