cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO details in VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

The scenario is like this: Condition records are maintained based on the Purchase order received from the customer and corresponding despatches and billing has to be done.

Can we capture the PO details while creating the condition records itself ie in VK11 for PR00, and float those details to Sales order and corresponding billing document?

Please reply immediately.

Regards

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please follow the below process for your question.

1) Go to VOTX and maintain a text determination procedure for pricing conditions. This text determination procedure should contain the text ID's for all the text values you want to maintain during pricing.

2) Go to condition type customization (V/06) and assign this text procedure to your pricing condition PR00 .

3) Now come back to VOTX and make changes to your sales order item pricing procedure. I am taking sales item as an example, you need to do this activity for all the required document types where you would like the text to be copied over.

3a) Maintain the text types which you created for pricing condition type PR00 into this item text procedure.

3b) Maintain an access sequence for your text id with table KONA (table KONA stores the text for pricing conditions and agreements).

4) Maintain pricing condition records in PR00 with the required texts and then test your documents. It should definately work...

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anil,

wid reference to ur last post. i think we can insert text itmes in pricing access seq. too. try exploring it in ur system, you can also refer to williams for this.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think it is possible to give PO details in VK11, i want to ask one thing that every time when you get PO from customer you change the prices accordingly.

Coz if that is not the case then you can simply maintain VK11 records for your products and customer combination, and the PO which you receive from your customer can be in the sales order for your reference..

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Noopur,

The scenario in Auto Industry is there will be price revisions very offen, which has to be reflected in the billing.

Hence when maintaining VK11 with cust/matl comb validity date can be specified from the date the PO date given by the customer.

What i have currently done is in VK11 transactions for PR00 cond type, cust/matl combination, there is are 3 text field called internal comments, permits and .....

I am using this field to update PO details as and when they recieve from the customer along with the validity date as per PO date.

The same can be retreived using function module for any purpose for ex printing in invoice.

Apart from the delivery schedule given by the cust, this PO needs to be mentioned for major OEMs like MUL, BAL, Honda etc. The deliv sch can be entered in the PO field of Sch Agreement.

Regards

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil Kumar,

I think it will not copy any condition records because we assigning every condition record some strategy it mean when we creating pricing procedure assigned to sales organisation and division and destribution channel so system when we entering customer or sales organisation this pricing procedure in that condition record will automatically will come.

so i think po conditons will different form than the sales order

and also one more if you maintained in VOV8 check PO exist or not means system will check and take data from there so may be conditions also copy form PO

this is the main difference of PO and sales order condtion

Hope this will helps you

Prem