cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Sync. Queue Monitor --> Cannot start plug-in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i´m in nwa, but when i go to Mobile Administrator -> Generic Sync. Queue Monitor appear an error: "Cannot start plug-in". What happend?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

well, have you checked the SLD connections for MI and have you done the setup in that area? In my case it always was one of the three fields:

- User was wrong/logged

- SLD was not configured

But mostly:

User had not appropiated rights. Give the user SAP_ALL for check and restart the Server. I suggest it is working then. If this is the case - I had to run it as MI_ADMIN at least.

Hope this helps to solve your issue.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

satyendra_dhar
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

If the synchronization monitors were not activated then this kind of error will occur.So,In order to resolve this you should activate the synchronization monitors in J2EE Visual administrator.

Please refer the link to activate Synchronization Monitors

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/69c4e3e4b751b8e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Before activating the synchronization monitors,don't forget to configure the SLD connections.

If we change the order ( i.e.,configure the SLD connections after activating the synchronization monitors ) then we will get plug-in error because the connecting process to the SLD destroys some RFC entries, which were created by activating the Synchronization Monitors.

Regards,

Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It´s configure it... but don´t work... Other thing??