Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error: xml parser exception

former_member591501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am facing a problem while testing one of the scenarios as :

Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: ERRORS : cvc-element : element information item '/:orderRequest[1]/:header[1]' is not associated with element d

can u please explain me for what reason this error could come and how can it be resolved.

thanks

harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member591501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I got to know somedevelopment work is going on the current scenario thats why getting this error

sorry to trouble all you over there..

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your message under /:orderRequest[1]/

:header[1]

The above one is XPATH to your messages where the error is coming. It is pointing to the Header[1] means first node of Header. Check this with your xml - payload.

Regards,

Daniel.LA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm what mapping you have in place for this element that is throwing the error.

Cheers

Colin.

former_member591501
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The request XML is able to process successfully in another XI system so it should be correct

former_member591501
Participant
0 Kudos

In my scenario i am passing a XML through HTTP client and this XML parser error is coming.

I have done testing with same XML in N environment and it is working fine there. Thats why I think that Request message is correct and is populated with correct data.

Please tell me what could be the possible reason for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u check if the scenario works fine if you post the data from RWB directly to the integration engine. If checked and it works fine then there is some problem with the way HTTP client is constructing the input payload.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

Fatel error check your source file these is two <?xml version="1.0"?> and again <?xml version="1.0"?>. if u delete one then there is no problem.

if you are testing from http client. when you place the file remove xml tag <?xml version="1.0"?> from source payload.

your problem will be solved.

another one is copy u r source file and open in altova xml spy and try to validate the xml that one will show you the error message.

Fatel error because xml is not a valid one.

Regards

Ramidi

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whetehr all the Mandatory fields are Mapped and required Data are passed to it.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure that the target element recieve always a value?, you can check if you assign a constant value.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

R u using File content conversion.

If so some thing wrong in it.

Check it once.