cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

node01_udwdb10 READER_1_2_1 SR_17009 Error in CPIC:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Our colleagues at Informatica level are facing this error when they are trying to generate a program to pull data from SAP.

<i><i>"node01_udwdb10 READER_1_2_1 SR_17009 Error in CPIC:

[SAP_CMLOGON:CMRCV: 18 Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon). Please use CPIC user type only for stream mode.]."</i></i>

Could you let me know, where is the problem with login information: is it at

Informatica or SAP?

If so, could you pls let me know where to define this(login) information.

Your earliest reply is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen Noone

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Is your problem solved ?

I am also having the same problem .

Please let me know if your waht you did if your problme is solved.

Thanks & Regards ,

Dhaval..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen ,

i m getting the same error as u have mentioned.were u able to solve the issue,if yes,pls share the solution as i am aslo able to connect to the system in designer but not able to execute the workflows.

thnx,

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

CPIC user ia a non-dialog user... in this case should be communication user... do you know what user are they using to try to logon to the system? If you do check the user type and ensure is a communication user and also make sure they are using the correct username and password

Regards

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I have checked every thing user name and passowrd. User is connecting to SAP system from informatica. but getting the error while extracting the data from sap.

is any program should be running for this activity? please help me in this regard.

king regards,

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the rfc connection ? Ask the informatica guys to give you the user id ( sap )which they use to register the connection with SAP . Check whether that user is locked in SAP , or reset the password and give them the password and ask them to re-register the connection. Also check the user has required authorizations

Thanks

Prince Jose

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i mentioned before... ask the people at informatica what user are they using to connect to sap and check that the user is a communication user, is unlocked and the uname and password is correct

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

thanks for your reply, As per your sugegession I have rechecked with the Tnformatica guys the connection is fine. where the user has to be register please let me know.

I don't know where to register and how to registrer please provide some more information on this.

kind regards,

praveeen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was talking about the rfc connection from Informatica to SAP. Usually this will be registered server program and Informatica guys will take care of this usually. Some times I have seen this kinda of issues when using combination of small letter and caps as password. You can try changeing the passwod of the user in SAP ( which is used by informatica guys when registering the connection with SAP ) to UPPER CASE and ask them to reregister with new password. Also check whether this user is of type Communication as suggested by Juan . This can be done in SU01

Thanks

Prince Jose

Message was edited by:

Prince Jose

0 Kudos

Thank you, Prince Jose!

The problem was with the combination of small and caps letters.

Best regards,

Mikhail.