cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding error showing as exception caught by adapter framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all.

here in my scenario iam doing a file to rfc.

but when iam sending a file to rfc and when i see in sxmb_moni its showing as sucess.

bue when i look at runtime workbench under message monitoring (tab) it was showing as

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback..

SO WHAT COULD BE THE ERROR IS THE EROR THAT WS SHOWING RELATED TO XI R SAP R3(system that was recieving)

waiting for the excellent answer.

cheers.

seeta ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seeta,

Have you written in customized module? which you are calling before calling standard sap module in adapter.

In module, there is a method called "process"...Now because of somereason..probably data mismatch / other invalid condition result in raising an exception in this process (..would be there in try ..catch block)

Just check and let us know...you can debug this code..

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nilesh.

thanks for your answer.

but r u asking me toosee the code in rfc module r to check from xi side.

i just need the confirmation from you that whether do i need to check the source code of rfc r some other in xi.

waiting for your response.

bye.

regards.

seeta ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI NILESH.

SORRY WHAT DO MEAN BY CUSTOMIZED MODULE IS IT RELATED TI XI PART . IF SO CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN ME BRIEFLY.

bye.

seeta ram.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u using any adapter module? These are part of communication channels in ID

If yes, then 2 possibility:

1. ur module code is incorrect

2. ur module processing sequence is incorrect

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prateek.

how r u .

thanks for your answer.

i ever used before the adapter modules insender file CC and and i doesnt know how to use and write the code foradapter modules.

if u know that can you help me clearly.and can u give me the sample code for that.

cheers.

bye.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prateek.

no iam not using any adapter modules here in my scenario.

tell me is it necessary to use adapter modules if socan u give me the code and explain me briefly about the purpose ofadapter modules.

waiting for u r answer.

bye.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One of the cause of this error is the improper use of adapter module. The use of adapter module is not mandatory in a scenario. So it was a suggestion to check ur communication channels and see if there r any modules used under the module tab.

For reference

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/02706f11-0d01-0010-e5ae-ac2...

Check out for adapter module related doc here

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/02706f11-0d01-0010-e5ae-ac2...

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prateek.

sorry i cont open the link that u sent.

so can u please explain it without the use of thread.

sorry for worrying you.

cheers.

seeta ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seeta !

Maybe there is a mismatch between the sender data and the receiver data.

The sender side data is not in a format that can be accepted at the receiver side.

Check the data types compatibility.

check this:

Regards,

Matias

PS: please award points if helpful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi matias.

thanks for your answer.

but as you said if there is a mismatch between two data types of file and rfc the message mapping that was tested with the payload of sxmb_moni should not be sucesful but it was sucesfully.

so what could be the other reasons.

bye.

regards.

seeta ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Matias.

can you reply me soon to my question as my scenario should be solved urgently.

waiting for your reponse.

bye.

regards.

seeta ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Do you have any error messages in transaction SM58, in XI ? Is your RFC triggering any exception during execute?

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are both the CC green?/

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo matias.

sorry for the late answer .

i did checked in sm58 from both xi side and R/3 side but there were no entries in that.

so what would be the reason for this thing.

and when i checked in sender file CC it says message is sucesfully trasferres and

when i look at reciever rfc CC it is said like

Receiver channel 'CC_CpJwToSapIsu_ErespondMeterInformation4' for party '', service 'CD103' (internal name 'RfcClient[CC_CpJwToSapIsu_ErespondMeterInformation4]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=en, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=103, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=mandapativ, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=168.89.182.33}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=en, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=103, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=mandapativ, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=168.89.182.33}

Current pool size: 0, maximum pool size : 1

and both sender and reciever channels are in green colour.

waiting for your great answer.

cheers.

seeta ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seeta !

By reading all the posts in this thread, I think that the problem is that you/your RFC is rising an exception from inside the RFC function module (in R/3) based on the input you are sending. If the RFC is a custom one (starts with Z....) try to comment the lines that raise exception and try again. You can also see in SXMB_MONI the content of the xml payload that XI is sending to the RFC and copy them manually to test the RFC from transaction SE37 in R/3. Just go to that transaction, enter the RFC name, execute, complete input parameters using the values from SXMB_MONI and see if the RFC works ok or if it throws an exception.

The data you pasted about your receiver RFC CC looks ok, no errors (I know that it looks like something is wrong...) Maybe you could increase the pool size from 1 to something else (change the value in the communication channel).

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias.

thanks for your answer.

yes i did tested the Rfc with the the data that i sent through xi (with the payload in sxmb_moni) and the rfc was working fine with the data .

and one thing that iam not sure is the pool size that u said in prevous thread.

i cont catch what u said.

can u tell me if it is in sender file cc r reciever rfc cc.

waiting for our response.

bye.

regards.

seeta ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi matias.

i am waiting foryour response since from thursday afternoon but there was no response from you.

can u guide me the steps that i shoukd do for making my scenario to work properly.

cheers.

seeta ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seeta !

To do such a scenario, I hope you did this steps:

- remember that file only works in async mode, that is, file content will be put as rfc input parameters (import). No output wil be returned to XI from RFC.

- created the function module in R/3 system, marked it as RFC, activate it and tested it.

- imported the RFC function definition in Integration Repository as Imported objects, using your R/3 user and password.

- created data type, message type, and interface message (outbound ASYNC) for your sender message format

- created a message mapping between sender message type and imported RFC definition, and mapped all fields and tested it with successful results

- created a interface mapping between sender message Interface and imported RFC definition and selected the previously created message mapping program

- activated all objects

- created a scenario with the business system (R/3) and business service/system for the file sender.

- created both communication channels, sender with file adapter, receiver with RFC adapter. File comm channel with QoS = EO or EOIO.

- created the receiver determination object using sender system, and file interface message. Selected the R/3 business system as a receiver

- created the interface determination object for the sender system and file interface message, then added the RFC definition and assigned the created interface mapping object (it should appear as the only available option when using F4)

- created a sender agreement for the File comm channel, selecting sender system and file interface message

- created a receiver agreement for the RFC comm channel

- activate all objects

- test connection of RFC destination between XI and R/3 via sm59 (in XI)

Is your RFC a standard one or a custom one?

Regards,

Matias

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Matias.

yes i did with the custom Rfc and the result is still the same

and to be more confident i was creates another xi scenario from file to Standerd Bapi BAPI_COMPANYCODE_GETDETAIL by creating a simple file with only one field and mappedwith only the request Message type of this Bapi and tested it.

and even this scenario is also showing the same in reciever rfc and under runtime work ench its showing the same as my old scenario and it is as follows

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Success Message successfully received by messaging system. Profile: XI URL: http://jssxid0:50000/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): PIISUSER

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Success Using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Success The message status set to DLNG.

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Success Delivering to channel: ReceieverChannel_RFC

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Success MP: entering

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Success MP: processing local module localejbs/RfcAFBean

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

Time Stamp Status Description

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback..

2007-10-15 10:47:51 Success The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Mon Oct 15 10:52:51 SAST 2007.

2007-10-15 10:47:52 Success The message status set to WAIT.

2007-10-15 10:52:52 Success Retrying to deliver message to the application. Retry: 1

2007-10-15 10:52:52 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

2007-10-15 10:52:52 Success The message status set to DLNG.

2007-10-15 10:52:52 Success Delivering to channel: ReceieverChannel_RFC

2007-10-15 10:52:52 Success MP: entering

2007-10-15 10:52:52 Success MP: processing local module localejbs/RfcAFBean

2007-10-15 10:52:52 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

and the message in sxmb_moni shows as it is processed sucessfully and

at reciever rfc as

Receiver channel 'ReceieverChannel_RFC' for party '', service 'CD103' (internal name 'RfcClient[ReceieverChannel_RFC]')

Client data: {jco.client.lang=en, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=103, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=mandapativ, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=168.89.182.33}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=en, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=103, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=mandapativ, jco.client.sysnr=00, jco.client.ashost=168.89.182.33}

Current pool size: 0, maximum pool size : 1

waiting for your great answer.

cheers.

seeta ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seeta !

It is very strange...

Can you try to set another user/pass in the RFC receiver adapter? just in case the one you are using does not have enough permission to do all the work the RFC needs to do?

Also check this link, it says something about your a situation with same error message:

Just to test...if you edit your custom RFC function module and comment everything to make the RFC to do "nothing"..do you receive the same error in XI?

Regards,

Matias.