cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi/exit/Workflow called during execution of the BSP "SRMSUS_SELFREG"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are running on SRM 5.0.(SP06) Strategic sourcing scenario.We are using enterprise Portal as the front end.My query is that at the end of Supplier registration process,when the Supplier admin creates the USER ID's for the Suppliers(through BSP SRMSUS_SELFREG),is there any way by which we can create the enterprise Portal users for those suppliers at the same time(Automation) ?My BASIS person told me that the automation is possible when the EP system is connected only to 1 backend but in our landscape we are having several systems connected to EP.

Other alternative would be to send a mail to the EP administrator stating that the Vendors User ID's have been created in SRM and the EP ID's need to be created.

For this ,i didnt get any BADi/exit which gets triggered during this USER ID creation process wherein i can write my logic for sending the mail to the EP admin.

There are some Std workflows (e.g. WS10000209)for USER creation but these dont seem to be useful in this scenario.

So the only method left is to modify the Std BSP which we dont want.Has anybody worked on this kind of scenario?

Any suggestions are welcome and will be rewarded as well.

BR,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am still searching.. but no BADI/Exit is called in this case..

<u>Meanwhile, i found few SAP OSS notes, which you can go through -></u>

Note 1031896 Delimiting of Supplier Reg URL due to Special characters

Note 1031070 Supplier cannot be registered

Note 996030 Need to relogin to srmsus_selfreg service when using aliases

Note 1032573 FormofAddr field mandatory in userselfreg.htm page

Note 1003820 Supplier cannot be registered

Note 889451 Not Possible to register in Supplier self-registration

Note 807511 Error message after self registration of supplier admin user

Note 784883 Irrelevant warning message stops self registration

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul