cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misaligned text in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem with misaligned texts in smarfroms. For example if I choose a left-aligned paragraf for a text, it won't be on the left side of the window but rather in the middle or some other random place.

Please advise,

Stanley

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when u r selecting format for text first select text and apply the option available and one morething for every text u put like this.

Ex:-&ekko-ebeln(c)

c- means compressed.

U will get everything aligned.

Rewardpoints if useful.

Regards

(YUGANDHAR.P)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1). if it is in template or table check its postion

& in your text output options check the line type & in the table or template (where your text is) check this line type and its postion i think its the problem

else

2). you may changed the style & your text having the pargraph format from the previous style only then change the paragraph format in to your present style

or

3). in the style check for your paragraph any spacing(to right side) is given

Regards,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have done it all... I first thought the problem was my custom smartstyle but then I switched to a standard style and nothing changed, the form was still a mess. What's even stranger, it prints differently when you print it from a load program then when you print it from smartforms transaction preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to mark the text while choosing the paragraph (spaccialy importaint when You do this with variables).

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do check any tab might be given, try to remove all the tab on the paragraph format...

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for answers,

however, there are no tabs in it... there isn't even no name spacing or anything similar.