cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRMG check logon capability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is anyone know how to use GRMG to check logon capability for portal servers and webdynpro servers? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Henry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure your portal to use CCMSR, back to a CEN. The configure them into ST03G in CEN.

Guide Monitoring Setup Guide @ http://service.sap.com/monitoring

Derek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Derek,

My Portal only contain Java system, is that OK to use CCMS to monitor Java's logon?

Best Regards,

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

Specifically I have setup my EP servers using CCMSR agents.

So I have used my Solution Manager as CEN, configured the SAPCCMSR agents and can now see, via ST03G in SM, workload analysis etc of my EP's.

The Monitoring guide is very comprehensive, will explain all in detail(Java standalone, dual stack, GRMG, CCMS etc)

Hope this helps.

Derek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I setted up CCMSR and how next? Please give me some hints. Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything, step by step is explained in the guide,

What step are you stuck on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I setted up ccrm on the portal server, and where should I go to setup so that CEN can monitor my Java Portal's Login run OK or not. Not just read from log but I want to monitor is the system possible to logon or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in CEN. setup ST03G. Then in CEN use RZ20, or ST03G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Derek,

However I cannot see my sattliate systems in ST03G --> Settings & Log --> System Selection. How can I add them into the list? Thank you.

Best Regards,

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in RZ21, Remote agents, are the agents started, check the RFC connections specified in RZ21

Answers (0)