cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Message-Its Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I want to set a warning message while creating Quotation or Purchase Order if my Actual QM System does not meet Target QM System in Quality management.

Thanks for ur valuable time.

Rewards if Useful.

Regards,

Rakesh wade

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

For this requirement, first you need to set the Vendor QM system in the Vendor Master Record (XK02). Also set the target QM system in the Material Master record in the QM View. These are the prerequisites to be done. Later you need to create Quality Info record QI01, for Plant, material and vendor combination. In Q-info record, the vendor QM system is reflected automatically in the second tab of Insp. Control. In this tab, select the relevant Existing QM system i.e. system required (Target). Based on this setting you can control Inspection through Insp. control field.

You can set the values as :

• Inspection active, if vendor is not certified

• No inspection

• Inspection active, even if vendor is certified.

Based the control you choose the inspection will be triggered.

Hope you it cleared.

Reward if cleared and close the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

Thanks for ur reply but my question is I want to set warning message when Actual QM system does not meet the Target QM system when creating Quotation or creating Purchase order.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ralesh Wade

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is he warning message details and number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message is "Actual QM system doesnot meet Target QM system"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Target QM system we are giving in material master

In QI 01 we are giving the vendor QM system

There is a inspection control mesage,in insp control tab page

please check and come back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesha,

Inspection control is for the behavior of the Inspection lots with reference to the Certificates.neways thanks.

I have one more qn, My client has Dual source material.i.e., They procure one material from 2 vendors.For the first vendor they want inspection lot to be created and for the second vendor they want skip lot.I did all the settings required like Assigned actual QM system with skip in Vendor master record/Qm System with skip in Quality info record etc but after that also I am not getting a skip lot.The stock is posted in Quality Inspection.

I want the stock to be posted in Unrestricted use while using Skip Lot.

Please suggest the settings required to get the desired result.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Rakesh Wade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Create Q-Info Records with both the vendors & then do the settings as follows:

For 1st Vendor where you want Inspection Lot :

Goto QI01 maintained Q-Info record. In QI01 goto Inspection Control tab & select Inspection active in Inspection Control.

For 2nd Vendor where you want to Skip the Inspection Lot :

Goto QI01 maintained Q-Info record. In QI01 goto Inspection Control tab & select No Inspection in Inspection Control.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I tried this things earlier but of no use.

For skip lot, system is posting the lot to Quality Inspection only but my requirement is to post the stock in Unrestricted use.

Thx in Advance

Regards,

Rakesh Wade

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post this in MM Forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

It comes in QM so i don think it comes in MM forum